November 20-21 - Green Family Camp
SCYM Representative Meeting
All members and attenders of SCYM meetings and worship groups are welcome to attend our annual representative meeting at Green Familiy Camp on the weekend of November 20-21.
Visit our Representative Meeting page. for more information and registration.
Coming October 15
A New Web Site for SCYM
On October 15, 2015, scym.org will have a new fresh look with more features and content. Just come right here to http://www.scym.org.
Want a preview?
What about my members account?
You should be able to use your old password to sign in to the new site. Click 'Sign in' in the upper right corner of them main page. If you have any problems, click 'Request new password'. But hold your horses! Wait until October 15 when we go live. Password and account requests made on the staging site might get lost in the transition.
Isn't it already finished?
Well no. Pardon our untidiness. You may find incomplete features and a few bugs on the staging site. Feel free to post comments but be aware that any posted content will go away when we update the site. Consider everything temporaray until October 15.
Documents for 2015 SCYM Sessions
- 2014 SCYM Representative Meeting Proceedings
- 2013-2014 SCYM Proceedings (including minutes and materials for 2013 Representative Meeting and 2014 Yearly Meeting Sessions)
- 2015 Procedures Manual (March)
- 2015 Monthly Meeting and Worship Group State of the Meeting Reports
2015 Directory of SCYM FriendsThe 2015 version can be viewed in two formats, Directory 2015 by alphabet and Directory 2015 by monthly meeting. A limited number of print copies will be available at 2015 SCYM Sessions. Please check with those in your meeting who may not have access to the web to arrange to provide them with a print copy. You can also view individual records using the SCYM Directory Lookup.
Faith & Practice Development CommitteeThe Faith & Practice Development Committee is hard at work facilitating the work of SCYM Friends creating our own Faith & Practice. You can view their reports and other materials on the Faith & Practice Page.
Please address comments and suggestions on the Working Document to the Faith & Practice Development Committee at email@example.com.
2014 Representative Meeting
5-7 December 2014 ~ Greene Family Camp
Documents for 2014 Representative Meeting Sessions
Documents presented and accepted of approved at 2014 SCYM Sessions
- 2014 Nominating Committee Report
- 2014 Finance Committee Report
- 2014 Faith and Practice Development Committee Report
- 2014 Traveling Ministristries Report
- 2014 Yearly Meeting Registrar's Report
- 2014 SCYM State of Society Report
- 2014 Friends Peace Teams Report
- 2014 Youth Program Support Committee Report
- 2014 Peace and Justice Committee Report
- 2014 Procedures Manual Report
- 2014 Report from FWCC Consultation
- 2014 Texas Conference of Churches Report
- 2014 Publications Committee Report
- 2014 FCNL Representatives Report (from General Committee, 11/2013)
You need a members account to access any SCYM document that has personal information or other materials that need some security. You can get a login or be reminded of your login here.
- Archiving SCYM Monthly Meeting Materials at Swarthmore
- Gathering Your Monthly Meeting's History
- South Central Yearly Meeting of the Society of Friends Approves Minute on Mistreatment of Prisoners